Pictures of various axolotls

Pictures of axolotls

Pictures of axolotls

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Axolotls

Hey guys. So heres a little intro blog
I just recently purchased a tank for 89$ australian dollars.
I got gravel and a filter for 50$
And my new 3 foot tank is set up and running.
Tomrrow i will be adding in FEEDER fish into the tank to help set up the bilogical filter, and this saturday i will be purchasing 2 albino Mexican Walking fish
"Aristotle and Destry"

Ari and des as i will refer to them will be my first ever fish i have taken care of on my own, And this weekly blog will feature tips tricks and pictures of the cute little guys.

Thanks, and see you soon with my first update.
-Josh

9 comments:

  1. sounds great, good luck with your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, i have my own fish, cant wait to see the pics of yours! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my own tropical tank set up. Looking forward to your pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Axolotl? Are those the real life pokemon?

    Looking forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man, looking forward to the update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to have fishes, but I went to school for 3 years and when I got home, they were gone... :(
    Oh well, atleast I can read your blog from now on! :D

    ReplyDelete